Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Springtime in Australia!

Odd to think that while in most parts of America -- the temperatures are starting to cool down... In Australia things are warming up! It's spring time! My good friend Anthony lives in Sydney, Australia -- and he just sent me snapshots of his family's place and the native springtime flora starting to bloom.

Living in Southern California I have grown to love Australian natives. ...they grow so well here in our mediterranean climate. One of my favorites being grevillea.

Anthony sent pics of grevilleas, Australian tree ferns, waratahs (a new one for to me -- and I love it!) and even orchids!

Thanks for sharing Anthony!

....and cute pooches!

Waratah -- my new interest!







Australia Lichen!

yellow Grevillea


red grevillea

Australian tree fern
CUTE! Highway

and George!









No comments:

Post a Comment