Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jason's Garden


Today I visited my good friend Jason Chen's garden located in Fallbrook, CA. Like me, Jason has a love for ALL plants. Jason's garden is always full of interest -- a true collector’s garden... but today, I noticed just how striking some of his agaves and yucca were...  they just love the heat! I’m so jealous of his A. lophantha 'quadricolor' -- pretty rare! (but I noticed it had pups!) And, I must say... although I’m not a blue person -- I do crave blue in the garden. The true blue color of the salvia next to the chartreuse, golden oregano creeping up around the A. regina 'victoria' is an exciting combo! And, just look at the blue yucca next to the native stone... nice combo! ...I’m sure Jason planned it! Beautifully done.    More pictures to come of Jason’s Garden – Vegetables, Antique Roses and more!

 
Agave lophantha 'quadricolor'


Agave americana 'variegata'


Yucca whipplei

Agave regina 'victoria'







No comments:

Post a Comment